Instructions for Camera-Ready Versions
Please return no later than May 18, 2012 May 31, 2012 with the camera ready version of your paper including:
- the camera ready version (that has passed IEEE PDF eXpress),
- the signed IEEE Copyright form, and
- the unique full registration and payment associated with your paper.
- Regular (Long) Papers must be from 6 to 10 pages long (8 pages is the typical paper length) compliant with the IEEE two-column format.
- Work in Progress (WiP) papers are limited to 4 pages compliant with the IEEE two-column format, and will include a poster presentation at the conference.
More information on formatting instructions and requirements for creating PDF files for IEEE Xplore:
You need to check your PDF with IEEE PDF eXpress. PDF eXpress helps IEEE conference authors to comply with the IEEE Xplore requirements for PDF files.
ALL FINAL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CHECKED BY THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE IEEE PDF eXpress. SUBMISSIONS WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE IEEE eXplore.
PDF eXpress provides:
- A simple way to compare author-made PDFs to the IEEE Xplore requirements.
- A robust PDF conversion engine to convert source application files to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
To make use of this service, please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site and create your personal account clicking on "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information.
Important: You must enter the conference ID sies2012x. The site is not ready yet.
Once your camera ready paper meets the IEEE PDF eXpress guidelines, is ready, you can submit it through the SIES'12 Manuscript Submission System (it has been re-opened to accept camera ready versions):
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sies2012 (Please login as "Proceedings author")
Please, also forward your IEEE PDF eXpress confirmation email to the general chair firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that all papers are confirmed through IEEE PDF eXpress as this check will embed information in the .pdf-file which will be checked for by IEEE when they receive the SIES proceedings. Hence, send us the .pdf-file attached in the email sent to you from IEEE PDF eXpress. No modifications to this file are allowed.
All papers published in the Proceedings of SIES 2012 will be included in the IEEE Xplore database, except for the following case. No-show Policy: The SIES 2012 Organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference at IEEE Xplore if the paper is not presented at the conference.
IEEE Copyright Form:
Fill the IEEE copyright form (PDF version and MS Word version) for each accepted paper. The form is available here:
Fill in the title of the paper, the complete list of authors, and the IEEE publication title ("2012 7th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Embedded Systems (SIES)"). Send a signed and scanned copy of the IEEE copyright form not later than May 18, 2012 May 31, 2012 by email to email@example.com.